techcourse

November 6, 2010

Thing 7b – reading google reader

Filed under: Uncategorized @ 10:52 am and

I just open an article by David Truss Transformative or just flashy educational tools? and loved it immediately. I have been in that position a few times using good tools the wrong way. Later I asked myself what was the point of and could not answer. Every time I plan an activity, whether it’s with technology or not, I think about its purpose, its objective and after the activity is done I ask myself if the objective was accomplished. His thoughts on how to use tech tools in a meaningful way resonated with me and made me reflect on my practices in the classroom. Another very interesting blog that I found is Find lots of technology integration ideas from Tom Barrett’s Interesting Ways series. It contains great ideas about using technology in class. I will save this blog for my future use, because it’s worth of coming back to.

1 Comment »

1.   David Truss — November 6, 2010 @ 12:41 pm    

I’m glad that you enjoyed the post! I noticed in your 7a post that you subscribed to my blog… Thank you! I also noticed that you struggled to find good educational blogs to follow. I’m not sure of your interests, but here are the edublogs that I subscribe to.
    Hope that’s helpful, and thanks again!
    If I can help you out in any way, let me know,
    Dave.

RSS feed for comments on this post.TrackBack URI